The Daughters of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart were founded in Issoudun, France during the second half of the 19th Century by Father Jules Chevalier, who was also responsible for the founding of the order of priests and brothers known as Missionaries of the Sacred Heart (MSCs).
Marie Louise Hartzer was the first Superior General of the Daughters of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart
The Daughters of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart established OLSH College in 1913. The Sisters administered and staffed the College for 82 years.
We continue to have strong links with the Sisters. They are a vital part of our College Community.