July 25, 2016 5:08 pm
On Friday night our Year 9 team debated against St Patrick’s College Strathfield at Oakhill College Castle Hill in the finals. It was tough debate with our girls arguing the affirmative side for the topic “That we get the politicians we deserve”
Unfortunately our team did not win the final debate, it was the first time this season the team was defeated.
It has been an amazing season and the Year 9 team worked hard to get to the finals. Congratulations girls on an amazing season !! Thank you to ex student Natasha Krikorian for coaching and mentoring the girls this season.
Congratulations to the 2016 Year 9 Debating Team
Lili Hardi, Hannah McKinney, Taylor Condon & Florence Moshos
April 27, 2016 12:10 pm
An invitation is extended to all mothers, grandmothers, guardians and carers of the OLSH community, to celebrate Mother’s Day on Friday 6 May 2016.
Click here for more details.
March 7, 2016 10:39 am
Please see attached information for the Class of 1986 Reunion.
The reunion will be held on 21 May 2016.
February 1, 2016 12:44 pm
Please contact Cinzia for more details firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for the 2016 Yr 7 – 9 Sport
December 21, 2015 9:41 pm
The College Principal Mrs Jenny Fowler, staff and students of OLSH College wish to congratulate the HSC Class of 2015 on their excellent results.
DUX OF THE COLLEGE: Jessica Jakinsjah ATAR 98.0
- Top Achiever List: Isabelle Hargraves placed 1st in Society and Culture
- 12% of HSC candidates scored an ATAR of 90 or above
- 39 (29%) of HSC candidates appeared on the Distinguished Achievers list
- 82% of Courses above state average
- A total of 359 Band 5 & 6 (or equivalent) results in one or more subjects.
SUBJECT STATISTICS INCLUDE:
- Design and Technology 100% in Top Bands 4-6
- English Extension 1 100% in Top Bands 4-6
- English Extension 2 100% in Top Bands 4-6
- English as a Second Language 100% in Top Bands 4-6
- History Extension 1 100% in Top Bands 4-6
- IPT 100% in Top Bands 4-6
- Mathematics Extension 1 100 % in Top Bands 4-6
- Mathematics Extension 2 100 % in Top Bands 4-6
- Mathematics 100% in Top Bands 4-6
- Music 100% in Top Bands 4-6
- Society & Culture 100% in Top Bands 4-6
- Visual Arts 100% in Top Bands 4-6
- Ancient History 81% in Top Bands 4-6
- Business Studies 85% in Top Bands 4-6
- Business Services 83% in Top Bands 4-6
- Dance 86% in Top Bands 4-6
- Drama 91% in Top Bands 4-6
- English Advanced 98% in Top Bands 4-6
- Geography 89% in Top Bands 4-6
- Hospitality 86% in Top Bands 4-6
- Legal Studies 83% in Top Bands 4-6
- Mathematics General 84% in Top Bands 4-6
- Modern History 96% in Top Bands 4-6
- Studies of Religion I 94% in Top Bands 4-6
- Studies of Religion II 92% in Top Bands 4-6
COURSES ABOVE STATE AVERAGE – include
- ESL 11.26 above State average
- Ancient History 10.31 above State Average
- IPT 9.39 above State average
- General Mathematics 9.16 above State average
- Design and Technology 8.91 above State average
- Studies of Religion II 8.66 above State average
- Business Services 5.62 above State average
- English Standard 4.97 above State average
- Geography 4.88 above State average
- Mathematics Extension 2. 4.52 above State average
- Mathematics 4.51 above State average
- Community and Family Studies 4.43 above State average
- Modern History 4.24 above State average